Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Christmas Tree is gone!

I put away the 2010 Christmas today.  Ranger even helped by putting the tree in the box and carrying things to the garage for storage.  I am always a bit sad when the tree is gone, but have to admit that the living room looks huge now.  Thinking maybe I need to shop for a small chair without arms to fit in the little corner.
On another note, I did my first 'non-family' photo shoot yesterday for some friends.  Their kids and grandkids were here from across the US and thought it would be fun to do the photos.  We planned for outside, which was hampered by 15 degree temperatures even though the sun was shining.  So we did the best we could with inside and poor light.  They had a good time and liked the photos and I learned a ton.


No comments:

Post a Comment