Thursday, January 27, 2011

I accomplished two things today!

When the Ranger stayed with his dad after heart surgery I came home for a few days.  The weather turned viciously cold, not fit for humans.  So I fired up the wood stove and got out a puzzle.  I worked on it then and of course once the Ranger got home, and dad got 'home', and mom got moved to the apartment and cooking and cleaning and shopping got done - the puzzle was abandoned.  So today I declared a "I am not leaving the house day" (and I only left twice)!  But I worked on the puzzle!  It is still not done, but it is close and I may have to have another go round once this blog is posted.  The other accomplishment was cleaning.  The living room sparkles, but it's all I had time to do 'cause I spent all the rest of the day on the puzzle and not leaving the house....except twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment