Thursday, February 10, 2011

I really checked out....sorry!

I don't know what happened.  I think it might be cleaning the parents house, or visiting the parents at the new apartment, or doctor's appointments, or snow, or cold, or laziness.  But I am back.
My book club met last night.  My favorite one, I call it the 'thinking' book club because we really discuss the books we read.  For long and extended periods of time.  It is not a big group, last night there were just 4 of us.  It was a good discussion of Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford.  If you like the idea of a historical novel set in the Seattle area with human interest thrown in, this is the book for you.  Some reviews are better than others, but our little group found it a pretty good read.
Hopefully the weather forecast is correct and we have a warm-up on the way.  I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment