Saturday, February 5, 2011

thin bagels are icky!

I bought a package of very thin bagels in an act of saving calories and carbs.  Never again!  The Ranger and I agree they taste like cardboard (maybe not that good) and you have to add such an huge amount of peanut butter and/or jelly on top to get some taste; every bit of calorie comes back to get you.

On another note -- the 'parents' side by side is totally clean and shiny after 2 hours of work yesterday.  And the garage is slowly getting cleaner.  I am continuing to come home and clean a drawer or cupboard so my girls do NOT have to do this.

The Ranger and I are planning a get away - whatever!  That means we are finishing a bottle of wine after dinner and talking about where we can 'go' later this spring.  I think the real word for that is DREAMING!  But there are some good options being discussed and if it really does make the planning stage, I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment