Monday, May 14, 2012

blogging has been on my back burner lately!

Or maybe off the stove and in the cupboard.  Obviously I have not been blogging, but what have I been up to these last months?


  • trip to Mexico
  • my birthday
  • our 40th anniversary
  • Easter
  • Little J's 4th birthday
  • Baby G's 6 months
  • Big E's soccer
  • trip to Moab
  • yard work
  • supermoon
  • Mother's Day


I will revisit those at some time, complete with pictures.  But for now....



I have a couple sweet potato vines that need a permanent home in a pot out front.  They have been living under the eave in the back for a week.  Explain to me how I can plant 10 pots under the forsythia, all my herbs, a couple tomatoes in pots (so I don't have to walk 'all the way' to garden for a tomato - there are a dozen or more plants in the garden), a few new perennials out front and a random assortment of other flowers and still have things to plant?
So my goal for today is to plant them.
Stay tuned, the Ranger just asked if I want to ride along to Wellfleet while he looks at some land.  Of course I will! And that explains why those particular plants are not in pots.

It is easy to get interrupted.
Life is like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment