Thursday, May 17, 2012

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!

It was a great day.
Daughter J brought the boys over for brunch and to spend the afternoon and R joined us on a break from work for the eating part. Baby G sat at the table with all of us and ate a bit of fruit.  Where did the time go?  He is so close to crawling and then, look out world.  Little J played outside almost all afternoon while his Papa watched him napped on the patio!  Big E spent the afternoon with earbuds firmly in his ears and IpodTouch in hand.



I really wanted a picture of Daughter J and I. 
(I want one of Daughter E and I too, but long distance photos just don't work.)


Gorgeous roses from Daughter J, right from her house.  
They smell so good, I will hate to see them fade away.


Heather from Daughter E.  Love them.  
Contemplating pouting one plant outside.

Daughter E called on her way home from work.  I missed having her here. Half a continent away is just too dang far!  We had a good chat and she gets to visit this summer.  
For dinner, the Ranger took me to Lakeside and we were able to eat on the patio in the sunshine.  
A perfect end to a beautiful day.  I am so happy to be the mom to two of the best daughters ever!  




No comments:

Post a Comment